Thursday, September 24, 2009

Why I love my coworkers

Today I was walking to get something from the fridge at work. In the hallway I was stopped by one of my coworkers and she whispered to me "Hey Mariah, want to do cartwheels down the hall??" I looked at her and said... "I don't think I am dressed appropriately..." to which she replied "I double dog dare you." Of course I couldn't deny a double dog, probably not even a single dog. So tucked in my shirt and did a cartwheel in the hallway of my office. Then she did one. Then another coworker joined us, then another. Eventually there were six of us doing gymnastics down the hall at work. We had round-offs, handstands, and even one-handed cartwheels. Random? Maybe. But I was ready to tackle the rest of my afternoon of work. Yep, my coworkers rock.

No comments: