Tuesday, April 6, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

When it comes to technology I would have to say that I am a laggard, 100%. I can say this because I am dating an early adopter. However, the I-phone was probably one of the best gifts I have ever received. It has allowed me to capture photos of some of my very favorite things. I hope this montage will pictorally share with you the things I have captured on my fancy and not so new-fangled phone the past couple of months.

These are all things that make me happy.

Sunsets over my roof in Jefferson City. Riley the dog to my left and my mom to my right.


Girls on the run weekly practices.


Street fairs/vibrant communities.


Romance.


The ocean.


Comfy things like....
My bed...

My manatee (yes, I sleep with a manatee, every night for ~18 years). It has been a long and very special love affair. I don't expect you to understand.


Snuggies... and the medical students that they keep toasty warm.


Healthy potluck lunches at work.


The heaping plate of healthy food from healthy potluck lunches.


Walks in the park.


Making jewelry.


Outdoor ice skating rinks.


When my protege smiles back at me.


When my food smiles back at me....
Veggie grins...


Chocolate chuckles...


Blueberry giggles.


Need I say more?


Cat-sitting for Annie.


Artwork in unexpected places.

No comments: